Source: 5 week eBook Guide
Over 5 weeks, you will get the inside knowledge of Melanie Toye’s intimate knowledge of the self-publishing online industry.
With valuable information at your fingertips on how to begin and the pathways to go once you publish.
This 5 week guide is for those considering writing an eBook/print book, writers who have written their book but haven’t published it, writers who want to self-publish and people who just want to learn more about the process of what you can do after you write a book to get it self-published, for free.
Week 1 – On writing
- How and where to find inspiration.
- How to find time to write.
- How to create a regular routine to write.
- How to stay motivated.
- Plus, it includes the stages of writing an eBook.
Week 2 – Cover Design and Pricing of the eBook
- How to create your own eBook cover design and save hundreds of dollars.
- How to determine the pricing of your book.
Week 3 – Online Retail Distribution Business
- Specific information relating to selling your eBooks with Amazon.
- Specific information relating to selling your eBooks with Smashwords.
Week 4 -Marketing Campaign and Promotion
- Ideas on ways to market your book.
- How to self-promote yourself.
- How to get noticed by the media, online and in print.
- Three Month Marketing Campaign and Planner on a zero to small marketing budget.
Week 5 – Advice for after you publish your first book
- How not to fall into the trap every new writer faces.
- How to find the best genre for your next novel to get seen.
What you will also get
- A Writing Excel Tracking Sheet for all stages of the novel process.
- A Sales Report for you to update for each sale and copy sold.
- A Financial Income and Expenses Excel sheet for tax time.
- For those who have enrolled in my, “Mentoring Starters Program for want-to-be *paid* freelance writers,” program and want to partake in this 5 week eBook guide will receive a $100 discount. When making payment, please ensure you apply the discount, if you have enrolled in my Freelance Writing program previously.
What you will get
Each week you will receive a PDF document with detailed information relating to the week’s topics. In addition to, the relevant resources needed for that week.
Starts within 72 hours from confirmation of payment.
Course length 4 weeks.
How to enrol
Click on the program you want, add to bag and follow the prompts.
Then copy and paste the below questions and email them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Full Name:
Please add in any links to your social media sites (if you have any):
What would you like to get out of this guide?:
What country do you currently live in?:
Where did you hear about this program?:
Don’t miss out on this informative guide to get you started, enrol now!