Want to know how to be an excellent business interviewer? Sign up to my online course now. Read more here.
If you are seeking dynamic employees, you need to step up and be dynamic interviewers.
It is interesting how many managers and senior staff members are asked to be on panels and conduct interviews when they have never received any training on how to interview.
When a person attends an interview, the interviewer is not the only one interviewing the candidate, the candidate is also interviewing the interviewer and the final decision lies with the candidate to accept the job.
Melanie Toye’s online course, ‘How to be an excellent business interviewer’ is here to guide and steer you in the right direction to win the great employees that you want to help propel your business further.
This online course covers:
- Pre-planning & preparing for interviews.
- Question Time – All about questions to ask, what not to ask and five specific questions to ask to find out in depth if the person would be a good fit for your company, match the pace, fit the culture and be able to do the work.
- Interview Time – How to assess candidates during the interview to be able to choose the right one at the end of the interview and tips on how to listen.
- How to sell your company to get the right candidate.
- The importance of giving feedback.
- When to hire a recruitment consultant