Learn to create your own eBook front cover for people who have no design training skills.
About Melanie Toye
Melanie has created 9 of her own eBook covers, in addition to, 9 front covers for her past online magazine, Imagine This. Melanie has no experience in graphic design and limited experience using photoshop.
In this online guide
Melanie teaches you how to create your own eBook cover. The topics include:
- Sourcing images, where and how to find them, plus providing credit within your eBook.
- Formatting of images, to allow text to be seen as well as cool formatting tips that makes your eBook cover stand out.
- Font designs, styles and colours.
- eBook specific sizing and how to do this.
- How to create a JPEG image.
You do not have to have any design skills or know how to use any programs, you will be taught how to create your own eBooks using basic software that you will already have on your computer. Saving you hundreds of dollars in professional design fees once you learn how to do it yourself.
How to register:
Click the PayPal button below.
Your online course starts within 72 hours of receiving confirmation of payment and will be sent to your PayPal email address.