Over 5 weeks, you will get the inside knowledge of Melanie Toye’s intimate knowledge of the self-publishing online industry.
With valuable information at your fingertips on how to begin and the pathways to go once you publish.
This 5 week guide is for those considering writing an eBook/print book, writers who have written their book but haven’t published it, writers who want to self-publish and people who just want to learn more about the process of what you can do after you write a book to get it self-published, for free.
Week 1 – On writing
- How and where to find inspiration.
- How to find time to write.
- How to create a regular routine to write.
- How to stay motivated.
- Plus, it includes the stages of writing an eBook.
Week 2 – Cover Design and Pricing of the eBook
- How to create your own eBook cover design and save hundreds of dollars.
- How to determine the pricing of your book.
Week 3 – Online Retail Distribution Business
- Specific information relating to selling your eBooks with Amazon.
- Specific information relating to selling your eBooks with Smashwords.
Week 4 -Marketing Campaign and Promotion
- Ideas on ways to market your book.
- How to self-promote yourself.
- How to get noticed by the media, online and in print.
- Three Month Marketing Campaign and Planner on a zero to small marketing budget.
Week 5 – Advice for after you publish your first book
- How not to fall into the trap every new writer faces.
- How to find the best genre for your next novel to get seen.
What you will also get
- A Writing Excel Tracking Sheet for all stages of the novel process.
- A Sales Report for you to update for each sale and copy sold.
- A Financial Income and Expenses Excel sheet for tax time.
- For those who have enrolled in my, “Mentoring Starters Program for want-to-be *paid* freelance writers,” program and want to partake in this 5 week eBook guide will receive a $100 discount. When making payment, please ensure you apply the discount, if you have enrolled in my Freelance Writing program previously.
What you will get
Each week you will receive a PDF document with detailed information relating to the week’s topics. In addition to, the relevant resources needed for that week.
Starts within 72 hours from confirmation of payment.
How to enrol
Click on the program you want, add to bag and make payment.
Then copy and paste the below questions and email them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Full Name:
Please add in any links to your social media sites (if you have any):
What would you like to get out of this guide?:
What country do you currently live in?:
Where did you hear about this program?:
Don’t miss out on this informative guide to get you started, enrol now!