All dream chasers, all people who want something more from life. If you really want to be inspired and motivated. If you really want to achieve something absolutely awesome, that you never believed you could achieve, but always wanted to. Then I suggest you watch Chasing Mavericks.
The movie is based on a true story. About a young boy who has experienced loss and fears in his childhood. To a teenage boy, where he watches his friends go down the wrong path. And yet, his focus, his determination, is what sees him push himself every single time. To not do the samething over and over. But to push further to one day achieve his goals.
The truth is, this movie, also has same great tips for dream chasers.
- Work hard and keep focussed on your dream. It will take multiple times, maybe even hundreds of times, before you reach your target.
- Believe in yourself. Especially when those closest to you, turn away from you and your true meaning in this world.
- Be deathly brave. Knowing your fears, will help you really understand the real meaning behind your biggest dreams.
- Train, learn and grow. Before you face the biggest part of your goal. Start small. Start from the beginning, step one. And slowly build your way, to achieving what you need to achieve to face your biggest goal.
- It doesn’t matter if you fall on your face, attempting your biggest goal. Just give it a go. No matter the outcome. You can try again tomorrow.
- Ask someone to be your mentor. You need someone who has done the path before you. To not only impart their knowledge, but push you every step of the way. To show you the reality. And be there with you to experience the highs and lows.
You want more tips, watch the movie.